Verification Processor I
- Redflex Traffic Systems
- Glendale, AZ
- May 21, 2020
- Save for later
Verification Processor I
Are you looking for a career that allows you to be a part of public safety? To be able to help make a difference in keeping our traffic ways safer? Check out some of the exciting careers with Redflex!
Under general supervision, review violation photos and data to determine if a violation occurred and if the violation is prosecutable (per the rules of the city contract). Obtain motor vehicle data associated with the vehicle in the violation photos. Ensure the accuracy of information before releasing the violation photos and data to the police for review.
- Review photos and data associated with a violation captured by red light, mobile speed van, or fixed speed traffic enforcement cameras. Determine if a violation occurred by reviewing the evidentiary photos and corresponding video. Apply rules of each jurisdiction to determine whether to accept or reject the incident.
- Determine if the incident is prosecutable per the issuance criteria rules of the jurisdiction.
- Determine the state for the license plate on the vehicle in the plate photo through the use of on-line license plate reference web sites and hardcopy state license plate manuals. Enter the license plate alpha/number sequence.
- Obtain registered owner information from the state Department of Motor Vehicles. Cross-check the vehicle make/model information retrieved from DMV to ensure the accuracy of the registered owner information.
- Apply issuance criteria rules for each specific jurisdiction after the DMV information is obtained for the registered owner of the vehicle (i.e. special handling for Gender Mismatches, etc.).
- Enter Affidavit of Non-Liability Information when received from violators.
- Apply processing time rules for all stages of processing to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Review issuance criteria regularly for assigned cities to ensure departmental documentation is accurate at all times.
- Ensure a backup is trained for all assigned areas of responsibility and that those areas are covered during planned absences.
- Report any equipment-related issues timely to ensure they are resolved quickly. Escalate if reported issues are not resolved timely.
- Mandatory OT as assigned/business need.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May be requested and/or required to operate a company vehicle or to drive on company business.
Experience & Technical Requirements
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast and accurate typing skills, greater than 40 wpm.
- Strong computer skills.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Drug Test and 7 Year Felony Background Check Investigation Required
Role Key Performance Indicators
- Meeting expectations on internal scorecards.
Inherent Physical Requirements
- Sit for long periods of time
- Review data & images on a pc monitor, laptop, or tablet for extended periods
Workplace Health and Safety
- Actively engage in conversations regarding WHS, including providing potential improvements to reduce WHS risks
- Understand and adhere to the requirements of the WHS management system
- Immediately communicates and reports hazards and incidents.
Health / Dental / Vision /
401K with Match
Vacation / Sick / Personal Day
LifeMart and Abenity Employee Discount Programs
Health & Wellness committee
Redflex Traffic Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.