Fast paced and detail-oriented shipping environment. Key role in supporting shipping, receiving and packaging.
- Packaging products
- Palletize orders, shrink wrap pallets, and process truck shipments
- Contact carriers and schedule freight pick
- Processing orders and shipping with USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
- Prepare and file Shipper’s Export Declaration for international orders
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
- Resolve shipping and receiving problems
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Update supplies as needed
- Forklift driving
- Receiving purchase orders
- Counting received goods
- Delivering parts to departments
- High school diploma/ GED
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Capable to work well in a dynamic environment
- Ability to lift 50-70 lbs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Skillful with Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledgeable with computers
- 1-3 years of shipping and receiving experience
- Knowledge of Syteline software
Wanner Engineering, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.